India Post Office Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Staff Car Driver. There are 58 vacancies available for above mentioned posts.
Candidates with the qualification of 10th pass are eligible to apply for the job.
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the jobs through online mode in their official site. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below;
About India Post Office
India Post is generally called as post office among people and it works under the Department of Posts and under the Ministry of Communication. Its headquarters in Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi. Its located in 155,015 places across the country. India Post Payments Bank(IPPB) is the subsidiary of India Post. India Post has various postal circle across the country. It has various opportunities like Staff Driver, Post Man, Multi Tasking Staff(MTS), Postal Assistant, Mail Guard, Gramin Dak Sevak(GDS). Candidates who completed Matriculation/10th qualification can join various vacancies of Post Office. At present Delhi/ Andhra Pradesh/Telangana circle job notification for GDS has been released.
Candidates check the Post Office vacancies at indiapost.gov.in >> Opportunities section. The details are given below;
India Post Office Recruitment 2023 for Staff Car Driver:
|Job Role||Staff Car Driver|
|Total Vacancies||58 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 19,900 – 63,200/-|
|Job Location||Across Tamil Nadu|
|Last Date||31 March 2023|
Staff Car Driver:
- Possession of a valid driving license for light & heavy motor vechicles.
- Knowledge of Motor Mechanism.
- Experience of driving light & heavy motor vechicle for atleast 03 years.
- Pass in 10th standard from a recognized board or Institute.
- Desirable : 03 years service as Home Guard or Civil Volunteers.
Age Limit ( As on 31 March 2023 ) : 18 – 27 years.
Age Relaxation :
- SC/ST : 05 years
- OBC : 03 years
- Ex – Serviceman : 3 years
Salary : Rs 19,900 – 63,200/-
No.of.Vacancies : 58 Posts
- Chennai City Region : 06 Posts
- Central Region : 09 Posts
- MMS,Chennai : 25 Posts
- Southern Region : 03 Posts
- Western Region : 15 Posts
Selection Process of India Post Office Recruitment 2023 :
- The selection process includes Examination .
- The examination consists of Theory Test & Practical Test.
- Candidates qualifying in Stage – I shall be eligible to appear for test in stage – II.
- Only such candidates who qualify in each paper of stage – II shall be considered for fianl merit list.
- The syllabus for each test shall be explained briefly in advertisement. ( Check Advertisement )
Application Fees :
- Indian Postal Order of Rs 100/- (or) UCR receipt to be taken in any post office should be enclosed towards application fee.
- SC/ST/Women candidates are exempted from the fees.
How to apply for India Post Office Recruitment 2023 ?
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job by sending prescribed application form to the mentioned address through Speed Post / Registered Post on or before 31 March 2023 till 5.00 pm.
Note – Period of Probation : 02 years
Postal Address :
The Senior Manager ( JAG ),
Mail Motor Service,
Chennai – 600 006.
|More Info||Click Here|